Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My First Venture into Narcissism

I've decided to jump aboard this whole Blog thing. Why not? It's free, it's cool, and finally there is a forum for people across the globe to discuss me.

Basically the way this is going to work is that I'll post random thoughts, ideas, pictures. And if you wanna comment on them, please do. If no one comments, or if I see no one gives a hooter about this, I'll just delete my blog and never speak of it again. No harm done.

Best of luck to you and yours

June

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does June remind anyone else of aliens attacking an exploding volcano?

2:00 PM  
Blogger June said...

Thanks for being the first person to post a comment. Also thanks for single handedly ruining the respectabilty of this blog.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

cool!! june's blog!!
but why is it not in french???? ;)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home