Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Won't you come in?

      Eventually I will get my act together and send out a hilarious email inviting you all (well, not you all, as in the collective blogger viewership) to a housewarming party. Until then these few pictures will have to do.


This is my dining area (looks very much like a Vermeer painting, don't it?)


This is the kitchen as seen from the living room. It's a pretty rocking kitchen because there is a large pantry to store all my sundries. Wow, this is the first time I've had space for sundries.


This is the living room/area. As you can see, there is a lot of crap IKEA furniture (sofa, red chair, stools) that I'm trying desperately to move away from. But ikea is like marijuana. It's cheap. And it seems like a good idea at the time. But it comes back to bite you on the ass when your boss asks for a urine sample.


And this is my brother's huge room. I call it his Fortress of Dorkitude. Oh and don't worry, I convinced my brother not to walk into the light.

      I hope that will do for now. Of course, I'm missing the crucial element, my room. Well, my room is something like Las Vegas. What happens in June's room, stays in June's room.
      Or, it could be because I forgot to take a picture of my room. I'll get right on that, boss!

Hope to see you all (well, not you all) at my crib.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jn said...

Am I invited? ;-) Sigghh, as a real Manhattanite now, I'm not sure I'll be able to ride the subway down to this planet far far away called Brooklyn, where you can even "breathe" and see the sky...

Keep up the good posts and pictures ;-)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home