Thursday, March 31, 2005

Please shut up!!!!

Here it is, 2.19am EST. By all means, I should be asleep. By all means, I want to be asleep. My dog (see photo) is exhibiting symptoms of IBS and is crying non-stop.
It was a long day, early to work, late leaving work. Now I'm all wound up and nothing is helping to aleviate the tension: music, knitting, smoking, watching episodes of Golden Girls....nothing.

this is probably the most personal entry thus far. And even this makes me uncomfortable. What does that mean about me?

Well, don't get used to this openess. Dog is lying down now and my computer is going to run out of batteries....

bonne nuit

InezPortrait

2 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

God!! 2am??
what is IBS??

june, you should buy a cat... ;o)

10:37 AM  
Blogger June said...

IBS, c'est syndrome irritable d'entrailles (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

I'm sure that if I had a cat, my dog would eat it. And then she would have even worse stomach problems.

But thanks for the suggestion.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home