Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's so hard to say goodbye

It's been several days since my last post. See the pictures below for the reason why. I'm moving. Look at all those sad sad boxes. That's four years of Upper West Side life packed away. I'm moving to Brooklyn. Now, many of you think that because Brooklyn is the "hip" place to be, it seems like the last place you would find me. I mean, I abhor trends. But I have to say there really is something about Brooklyn, that just feels...I don't know. It just feels nice. I'll write more about what that certain "je ne sais quoi" is later. But I just felt like taking a packing break and update the blog.

Excitement hasn't kicked in yet, but I think once I get all my stuff into the new apartment and start rebuilding my home, excitement will abound.

Also to come: I've been doing lots of decorating and design research and found lots of really great cool sites. So I'll list those when I have more time.

Movin' Movin'1

1 Comments:

Blogger Jn said...

Hey June, did you find about the "je ne sais quoi"? I'm sure you'll end up admitting Brooklyn is hip and ok that's why I like it, whatever ;-)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home