Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I never knew I could fall in love with a number...but I did

This is too good be true. But, Sweet Jesus, it is true!
There is already a huge line up outside of Grauman's Chinese Theater in L.A. for the highly anticipated, and what is sure to be a painfully dissapointing, final installment of the Star Wars trilogy. And the Mo Fo's not opening for another 45 days!!!

But for those of you who need something to keep yourselves sane while waiting for Lucas' Tour-de-Poop, you can call the payphone that sits right outside the theater. And someone will pick up. I called this afternoon and spoke to a lovely gentleman who told me that he had been waiting since Saturday. There's also a website that has a webcam, so maybe you can see who picks up the phone when you call.

This single phone call made my whole day. I suggest you call right away!

(323) 462-9609

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

links added. Thanks for the comment!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home