Sunday, October 16, 2005

10 Worst/Best/Worst again Album Covers of all Time

So, these kinds of things are all over the internet, and I somehow feel like it's a bit of a cop out to post this on my blog. But it is funny and, really, without laughter what do we have?

Here is No. 6 to whet your appetite.



#6- The Ministers Quartet- Let Me Touch Him


These guys don’t look too bad. The pose is pretty static, but they look more or less like ushers at any church in Americ….whoa. “Let Me Touch Him”? Wow. That kind of conjures an image that doesn’t have anything to do with praising the gospel…


My personal favorite is No. 3.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kato said...

Joyce chills my soul.

9:32 PM  
Blogger OzzyC said...

Somehow I don't think they thought this one through.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too subtle for me: my favorite is #2. It rhymes!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

haha!! my favorite is number 9!!!

but 20years later, which notherdays musician/album will look that cheesy???

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home