Monday, September 26, 2005

Sleep is for Wankers

It's 3.54 right now and I'm wide awake. Watching New Adventures of Scooby Doo, you know the ones with Scrappy Doo. He was such shit. I feel like the whole day was wasted today. This is what I did:

- Woke up at 8am
- Had pancakes with my brother at the diner across the street
- Took a nap from 11-12.
- Watched Dickie Roberts Former Child Star while eating buffalo wings (jealous?)
- Read extensively about Bullying bosses at the Bullying Institute website
- Read about buzzmarketing since I have been promoted to Marketing Manager last week, but have no training what so ever in marketing, nor do I even understand what my job entails. If my role is to look overwhelmed and confused than I'm doing a bang-up job if I do say so myself.
- Took another nap from 5-6
- Watched "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I saw it in the theaters and thought that it was so-so, but rented it again because a part of me wants to really like it. But alas, I think I have to retire to the sad reality that it blows.
- Fell asleep on the floor with my dog's paw over my face.
- Woke up at 3.30am

And now here we are. I bet you're all asleep while I'm writing this. Well, smell you nancy drew. Sleep is for wankers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just about the best day I can think of. For instance, on that same day, I woke up, ate cereal, went back to bed, woke up again, played angband for a couple of hours, took a nap, watched Simpsons, Family Guy, etc., then felt guilty for getting nothing done. Sweet!

11:01 AM  
Blogger rayray said...

I never did like Scrappy

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home