Thursday, May 19, 2005

Huffington: Blogger Pimp to the Stars

Picture 1
I remember the pre-ABC glory days of “Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher” when it was always a special treat when Arianna Huffington was on the panel. Now the savvy ex-right-winger has her own blog-cum-new report “The Huffington Post”. It’s my new favorite website. Arianna attracts the who's who in the political, literary, and entertainment world.

There are some great entries from Larry David (co-creator of “Seinfeld”), Al Franken (SNL, Air America Radio), Robert Evans (Legendary Producer and the World’s Coolest Old Man), and David Rees (creator of "My New Fighting Technique is Unstoppable" and "Get Your War On"). Also, Huffington’s entries are fun to read. Most of the entries, (especially celebrity entries have the aroma of "Gosh, if only I had a forum so people could see just how perceptive am, I would, like, totally blow their minds") But, besides that the site is well-worth a visit every now and then.

And also, is it just me or is Arianna Huffington kinda hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home