Friday, July 29, 2005

Weekend Roundup

This has been a long week. Work was very up and down, which really wore me out. And three of my friends have left/are leaving the country. Tanya, aka Hot Tanya, is off to Sweden. Sonya, aka Sexy Sonya, is gone for a year to The Land of the Rising Sun and Thea, aka Too Hot For Television Thea, is returning to riotous streets of Ecuador.

Here's what's on the agenda for the weekend:

1. Organize the files on my computer, cause it looks like someone/thing had an explosive case of Document diarrhea on my desktop.
2. Take the dog to Prospect Park and break in the new 50ft leash I bought her. I hope to create a false sense of freedom for her.
3. French Lesson at 1.30. I've been taking French for about 7-8 years now. Someone whip out their Texas Instrument calculator and figure out how much money I've wasted. (just kidding, I love my French lessons. They are basically therapy sessions in a different language)
4. Hang out with my friend Thea and help her pop her digital camera cherry
5. Hang out with my Dad, which basically consists of sitting on the floor of his house and watching FoxNews with him. (I love my dad, but c'mon. FoxNews? Dad, you can do better!)
6. Read a book called "Management for Non-Profits" and learn how to take over the world without any ever suspecting a thing.

But then....I have to some how put together 300 press kits over the weekend and have them ready to be messengered out by Monday morning. Now, I normally wouldn't mind that, but jeesh, I need to catch up on my Defamer.com .

Anyway, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. This is just a late night rant.

But I hope you all have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger OzzyC said...

I took three years of French, and have actually used it once in twenty years. The closest I've come otherwise is to use it to help me decypher Spanish.

Good luck taking over the world from a non-profit. As a non-profit, you have to rely too much on the benevolence of others to take over the world.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home