Saturday, July 23, 2005

You scratch my blog. I'll scratch yours.

In the past two days I've received comments from people outside of my circle of friends. This has been a major boost to my ego (warning: I now feel invincible). The comments were regarding my post about the Nets Arena in Brooklyn (did I just link to my own blog? You bet your ass I did!) And both commenter were nice enough to say they liked my blog. One went so far as to say that he liked my writing style (suck it Hemingway!)

Thank you to my two new friends in the blogosphere. I've linked to OzzyC's blog.

Here is the question I pose to all of you? It's all well and good to link to blogs that you like and would like to share with your friends. But there are a bizillion blogs that are just so deliciously crappy, that I want to share those with my friends too. Is that wrong? Is it mean to link to site that are so bad that you want to shout it from the mountaintop?


Mountaintop

1 Comments:

Blogger OzzyC said...

Unless the blog is so awful that it's funny, or the blog belongs to a friend, no I won't link to bad blogs. They're too easy to find without any of my help, thank you very much.

I also like the idea of my blog showing off a bit of my personality (or lack thereof). I'm a little too cynical and smart-assed to allow myself to link to little Janie's blog about how she's pissed cuz her 8th grade math teacher doesn't like her as much as she likes him.

And if it's one of those blogs that consists entirely of Internet shorthand (you know the type, no vwls in th whl ntry n th ntrst uv svng jst a ltl bt uv typng), I won't even LOOK at it. Learn how to spell and type, moron!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home